THE OTHER HALF:
Thanks to all who came and witnessed the first 4 shows of The Other Half. It was a great success and thoroughly enjoyed by all who came. There are now plans for a full Uk tour in May and festival appearances to follow in the summer. There may even be an album of the show, so stay tuned for more details on that. Meanwhile, for those who missed it, here are a number of reviews:
THE REP, BIRMINGHAM – 10/11/14;
CROSSING BORDER FESTIVAL, DEN HAAG – 14/11/14;
We are excited to be heading back to Ireland later in the month for 4 shows. These will be the first ones since the Kilkenny Festival back in May, which was a truly great weekend. Tune into Noel Casey’s After Midnight show too, for MDC live in session and conversation on there very soon.
THE DEPARTURE LOUNGE:
Finally, we are delighted to announce details of the first ever Departure Lounge members Christmas event.
It will take place on Saturday December 20th at the Moseley All Services Club (the location of The Reconciliation album shoot and the filming of the “No Matter What Tammy Said” video.
The address is 91 Church Lane, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 9EA.
In order to register, members need to email James Walker (email@example.com) and notify numbers – all members can of course bring partners spouses too etc for free.
Please bring Departure Lounge membership card to the event – for admittance but also to gain members 25% discount on any merchandise purchases made on the night.
The event starts at 4pm:
- 4pm – meet and greet
- 4.30pm - Q & A with Michael and Lou
- 5.15pm - the Departure Lounge Christmas quiz – questions on all things MDC and country music
- 6.15pm – Michael and Lou – acoustic concert – any specific song requests, please send via the website message board
- 7pm - screening of MDC videos and selected live footage
- 8pm MDC in concert – (* this is also open to the public from 7.30pm – tickets £12, to reserve email – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- End 10pm (though some late drinking may well ensue!)
For those of you coming from distance and planning to stay over, check out booking.com and insert B13 – Moseley, Birmingham. There are a few good and reasonably priced within a mile and a half / cheap taxi ride.
OK, see you at the party – and come dressed up!